American Buddhist Sangha : Assisting and inspiring sentient beings. We invite you to discover your human potential.
The American Buddhist Sangha Zen Movement:
Our objectives in our philosophy are Present Moment Clarification, Spiritual Enlightenment, and Non-violent Conflict Resolution.
- Present Moment Clarification is being completely engaged and actively aware of your present endeavors. To be mindful of the moment and not to be distracted by internal / external stimuli not presently pertaining to this moment.
- Spiritual Enlightenment of original self is the state of freedom from suffering caused by ego, desire and ignorance caused by ego .
'Engulf yourself, swim in and drink of the sea of Present Moment Clarification, Spiritual Enlightenment of self, and American Buddhist Sangha. Listen to people from various cultures/ philosophies / religions then you can become a awakened being.' Dr. Michael Nolan
We exist to provide individuals with a process for living a happier life. We encourage one's personal and social well-being/spiritual growth by focusing on their present lives. For your thoughts/actions of today will indeed influence your future experiences.
Even as you read this note, are you truly present? How is your spiritual self , living a past encounter while preparing for your future self?
Become Part of Our Nonprofit :
Interested in participating in our organization? Would you like to help yourself while assisting others?.
- All sentient beings are inclusively equal regardless of race, gender, and culture.
- The place of true cultivation is within your heart, your spirit and your mind. You should be an expression of the beauty of this world. Seek all that is beautiful and express it through your behavior and your thoughts.
- Cultivate compassion and a happy heart for they are just as important to the world as love.
- Create wealth in your life, and then share it.
- Seek health, longevity, spiritual self enlightenment and Present Moment Clarification.
- The female and male bodies are but vehicles to higher states of being. Do not allow the ego to become attached and lost to their superficial forms.
- What looks weak might in fact be strong. What is soft might be hard. Likewise in our teachings what is appropriate for
one person may be nonsense to another. What works for some may not work for all. It is up to each individual to follow
the path of spiritual enlightenment in a way most successful for them. Be mindful/compassionate of the views/opinions.
Local and international charitable activities.
Organize food drives for the less fortunate.
Work with local and international organizations in health/social related activities.
Support religious freedom: lectures, meditation, community awareness, internet based services
Peace Programs: Sangha witness for peace in vigils and meditation services.
Involve/ Establishing College ABS Zen Clubs/classes/seminars within all medias.
Establish Meditation seminars/classes, Lectures seminars/services within all medias.
Establish Fitness, Life Enrichment/ Empowering, and Health awareness programs.
Establish/support natural healing, places of worship within all medias .
The Advancement and Promotion of all Martial Artist meeting specified requirements.
'We are committed to making the world a safer more humane and peaceful planet.' Shihan Nolan