Tai Chi For Health and Happiness Form
A Relaxing Lovely Sensible Tai Chi Exercise
Ease your Stressful life with our Qi Gong / Tai Chi program
Tai Chi gentle relaxing choreographed movements.
Suitable for everyone of any age .
Rejuvenate, Relax, and Soothe the Mind, Body and Spirit.
Beautiful to perform and fun to learn.
Flowing movements calm, strengthen, and lubricate the joints and tissues.
Increase circulation of blood and Qi within the body.
American Buddhist Sangha Tai Chi For Health and Happiness 56 Form
Click the above thumbnails to view videos.
American Buddhist Sangha Tai Chi For Health and Happiness movements :
1. Opening the book of Enlightenment
2. Embracing the loving Universe
3. Ocean kelp dancing in the current
4. Pushing the stone door
5.Pet the cat
6. Stumping guard
7. Qi Gong
8. Warding of evil
9. Single whip.
10. Waving hands in the clouds , left
11. Qi gong
12. The white crane bows before the Emperor, right
13. Reaching with punch right
14. Qi Gong
15. The white crane bows before the Emperor, left
16. Reaching with punch left
17. Qi Gong
18. Warding off evil
19. Single whip.
20. Waving hands in the clouds , right
21. Qi Gong.
22. Pushing the stone door.
23. Pet the cate
24. Stumping guard
25. Qi Gong
26. Brush the Knee , left
27. Play the lute, left
28. Step deflect, step deflect, punch right.
29.. Embrace the tiger , push mountain.
30. Qi Gong
31. Brush the Knee, right
32. Play the lute
33. Step deflect, step deflect, punch left
34. Embrace the tiger , push mountain
35. Qi Gong
36. Embracing the loving Universe, twist to the left
37. Wu Ji with Tai Ji creates Yin & Yang ( no opposition, boundless, infinite with the Catalyst great extreme, grand ultimate creates complimentary opposites) Creating Yin and Yang .
38. Leisurely Trying on Coat
39. Qi gong
40.Warding off evil
41. Single Whip Right
42. Lifting Hands
43. White Swan Cools its Wings.
45. Brush The Knee
46. Reeling Silk left
47. Leisurely Trying on Coat
48. Qi gong
49. Brush The Knee
50. Reeling Silk Right
51. Leisurely Trying on Coat
52. Qi Gong
53. Embracing the loving Universe (Open to left )
54. Harmonizing With The Universe
55. Closing the Book of Enlightenment